Header

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Frosty Dolls

I honestly thought venturing outside with two dolls during the frosty morning would be a good, fun activity.  How could I know that Saige and Cozi (Caroline) had been scheming?  My fingertips nearly froze off as I tried to get their footing stable.  Saige kept sneering and cackling, and Cozi smiled sweetly.  I'd get one posed and the other would fall into her.  On purpose.


                  Their long, pioneer dresses aided the fun as I couldn't see what their feet were up to. 


^ She did this to her hair.  I didn't touch it.


Still, it was enjoyable once we were back in the house.  I do like my pictures. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so true! Double the trouble! But, their outfits are beautiful and I really like the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, those two are extreme trouble makers, but they also give one a good laugh.

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful! Where did you get the dresses? Did you make them?

    ~Mama Hen
    www.the-pony-tales-sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete