Header

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Colds are Pathetic

When you get sick, colds are the most pathetic.
They like to sneak up behind you, weasel their way into all your plans, then make an evil laugh and pull you just low enough to feel miserable, but not quite low enough for people to feel sorry for you.
What an annoying little bug.
Still, am I going to let this get me down?  Yes.
At least I was planning to.  Until I heard my father walking up the stairs, being the chicken delivery man.
I'm holding Millie, and I feel quite content.  Funny how moods can change like that.

If you're under the weather, I hope you have a chicken to hug.  They make things better.



3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I rarely get sick, but when I do it's always with a cold. And a cold appears to be no big deal, but has you feeling more miserable than anything else. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love chickens! I agree, hugging chickens make everything better :)

    ReplyDelete