Header

Friday, January 11, 2013

The Perfect Setting

It being my birthday tomorrow, I decided to treat myself to some doll fun this afternoon.  With our neighbors playing groovy music to the sound of their hammer strikes (they're constructing something), I knew it was the perfect setting.
Oh, and don't be fooled by the dolls' appearance   They were pretending it was spring when I snatched them out and made them stand on the driveway in 30º weather.

                                 Aren't they cute?  Yes, that's what they want you to think.                                                           I'm still having a problem with naming Saige.  I'm deciding between Andie, London, Ramey, and perhaps, Blizzard.

Oh, and notice my beautiful braids?  They're cool.  They have four parts.


                     
                             
                                  Cozi thought she looked pretty spiffy in her homemade shirt.


                    

This hat Saige's wearing was a pain to make.  My mother had bought me the original one from an unknown seller.  I wanted more.  I was sure it would be a breeze to replicate.  My version turned out well...if you don't look too closely.



And MayBelle wanted to grace you with her presence once again.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment