Header

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sneak Peek

 I just found this blog again after not hopping on here for years. And low and behold, I was still signed in?? So though I don't think anyone will see this, if there's a loyal blog reader out there who cares to see-- here's an unreleased photo of a shoot I've had in the works for years. Will be sharing on my instagram in the coming days. But until then... 🥰

(also, should I come back to the AG photo blogging world?? Blogger is 100% more user friendly than it was when I started this thing. I'm kinda thinking this could be fun. Like a private journal that is technically public but has no reach, so in theory, still private 😂)



4 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog. As a fellow doll blogger, I was excited to see your post in my feed. Also, love the photo you shared 💕 can't wait to see the rest.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, Quinley!! I'm so excited that you're here and enjoy my posts. I'll do my best to update more regularly!

      Delete
  2. Please come back!! This is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you're excited!! I'd like to update semi-regularly if I can. Blogger is so much easier to navigate than it was when I first joined, so making posts isn't as much of a pain, haha!

      Delete