Header

Monday, February 20, 2023

Lucy and the Wardrobe

Narnia was always the world I wished I could combine with my love for American Girls. They were my two loves growing up, and though I adored them both ardently, it wasn't until this last month I finally took on my dream photoshoot combining the two. 

Here's the collection of photos I took of Lucy seeing the wardrobe for the first time. My mom created the perfectly replicated wardrobe, and I hand knit Lucy's sweater and designed the room. 






I'm also realizing that I've sequenced these photos in reverse order. Ahh well!











 

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I was in fourth grade and my dad was my teacher. He read the LWW to our class. That series resonated with me so deeply. I read them over and over again until they literally fell apart and my dad had to buy me a new box set! I still love them and have the big poster of the map of Narnia made in 1980s hanging on my wall in my apt. I love both the BBC and the Disney movies and to see you recreate this is incredible. Have you seen the BBC movies?

    ReplyDelete