Header

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

AG's New Twins: Nicki and Isabel

AG's brand new twins from 1999 (Nicki and Isabel) are here, and because you're my faithful blog readers, you get to see all the photos I took while exploring Seattle with the two of them! It is always so exciting when American Girl comes out with dolls set in my state, and since I live about an hour outside of Seattle, taking a day trip there to photograph these two in their hometown was a no-brainer. Which picture is your favorite? 




















2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Obviously you don't know me, but I have come to this blog many times for photography inspiration on my own blog, and I really admire your photos! I don't have Instagram, so this has been the only way to see them.
    Since I just discovered that you're back, I thought I would drop a comment and let you know that you aren't posting for no one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, RJ! Your comment has given me such a smile. Thank you! I didn't ever think I'd ever post again on this blog, so it's lovely knowing I still have readers all these years later.

      Delete