Header

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fallish Things

I fully intend to create a fully fleshed out post full of fallish photos in the future.  The future is not now, however.  The future is never now.

Now is the time where I give you three pictures that sum up my fall thus far.


#1: Doll and Jimmy


#2: Chicken and Apples


#3: Said Apples

I've been having a marvelous time taking pictures and editing and experimenting with composition and all that jazz, but it's kept me absent-mindedly aloof and distant from my blog.  So here are these pictures to hopefully let you into my life just a bit until my next post (of lengthiness). 
What have you been doing this lovely month of September? 
Sydney




7 comments:

  1. AHH! Your photos are stunning! I hope you've had a wonderful Fall so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Grace!! I'm certainly having a marvelous one.

      Delete
  2. I have been loving the fall weather. So far I've gone to our state Renaissance Festival, have gone on walks in cozy sweaters, and have been enjoying lighting fall scented candles. We're moving in mid-October though so most of my time has been spent downsizing and getting our stuff ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography is beautiful. Is that a custom Jess? She's gorgeous!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible photos! Yes I've been having so much fun learning about my editing system and just playing around! But your photos are phenomenal!! :D Amazing job, I'm glad you're having a nice fall so far :-*
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sydney, you are one of the most incredible photographers I've ever seen! Your pictures constantly blow me away and never fail to leave me breathless. I just followed you! I use a Canon EOS 60D with a 50mm lens for my pictures and have been using it for a little over a year. Would you happen to have any tips or advice? I have a reflector but it's buried behind much equipment in my dad's office... If you have time, I'd be honored if you could visit my doll blog and tell me what I need to improve in my photography. My name is a link to it.

    Once again, your photography is absolutely phenomenal! I looked through quite a few of your blog posts and just couldn't keep my jaw from dropping!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete